Planning a wedding is both fun and a little stressful! From picking the cake, the venue, the dress to even the littlest details, a lot goes into putting together your big day. Luckily, Aesthetx created a list of places in and around Los Gatos that can help take a little of the pressure off. Take a look below to see a variety of people around the city who can help make your dream wedding a reality!
1. Weddings By My-Dung is a wedding planner that treasures the opportunities to meet loving couples and help them plan their dream weddings.
2. Haute Bride is an intimate design studio and bridal boutique that works with clients to create custom looks with couture gowns and accessories for their special day.
3. De Young Flowers is a unique flower shop that takes a creative approach with an inspired aesthetic to floral arrangements for weddings.
4. Harry Who Photography is a wedding photographer that has a passion for capturing the most unforgettable moments of a couple and family’s life.
5. Marvel Cake is a specialty cake designer that uses the finest materials and ingredients to create cakes that can only be described as pieces of art.
Whether you prefer mindful yoga classes or strengthening Pilates classes, having a consistent fitness routine is important in maintaining overall health and wellness. Aesthetx compiled the below list of hot spots for Pilates and yoga around Los Gatos. Be sure to check out one of the below studios for an effective and rewarding workout!
- Yoga Source fosters individual growth and a sense of community among their diverse students by practicing and preserving the purity of Hatha yoga in a safe place.
- Flex Fusion is a comprehensive boutique studio that offers barre, yoga, and boot camp classes for a well-rounded workout that will push their clients to their full potential.
- Breathe Together Yoga hopes to enrich their members’ lives by acting as a sanctuary where they can participate in youth, prenatal, Vinyasa, Asian fusion, and other forms of yoga.
- Core MOcean prides itself in its evolutionary approach to group fitness, where they fuse strength, cardio, core, balance, and flexibility training for an effective full body workout.
- Spring Training designs training programs that combine Pilates and Gyrotonic Expansion System to build muscles and improve movement for any athletic endeavor.