A new year can be an opportunity to adopt new, healthy habits to improve your quality of life. Here are five healthy habits to adopt in the new year that are easy maintain so you can make 2018 your best one yet!
- Plan your meals with portion control in mind, and eat just enough to satisfy your hunger.
- Eliminate sodas and other sugar-filled drinks, which have excess calories and make you hungrier.
- Exercise regularly to manage your weight and lose fat, establish a workout partner!
- Protect your skin from potential sun damage by wearing hats and applying sunscreen every day.
- Remove your makeup and cleanse your face at the end of every night before going to sleep.