Masking & Testing – We’ve Got You Covered
Here is what you can expect when making your appointment:
Always keeping in mind your safety, the following are the current protocols in place here at Aesthetx to protect patients, their families and staff.
Prior to your appointment:
- Prior to arrival, patients are encouraged to complete all Patient Paperwork online, by mail or fax, and include identification.
Arriving to your appointment:
- All patients and staff are required to wear masks in the building and inside the office at ALL times. The only time patients may remove their mask is when a provider instructs them to do so.
- Patients must come to all appointments alone unless accompanying a minor. Our team will assist post-operative patients with limited mobility during the early recovery proces If you need a spouse, parent or friend to participate in an initial consultation or preoperative visit, we can arrange to have them on FaceTime so that you can have the support you need.
- Upon entering the office, all patients are asked to scan the QR code posted at the receptionist desk. This will bring them to our COVID-19 screening health questionnaire. Once the questionnaire is completed, another QR code will appear and patients are then instructed to scan that to take their temperature.
- Patients are welcome to wait inside the lobby or right outside of the office door in the main building lobby while waiting for their provider.
- If a patient is receiving a treatment that requires the removal of a mask (such as a facial, laser to the face or injection in the lower face and lips) you will be required to take a rapid Covid test prior to your treatment. This will take place as an additional 30 minute appointment prior to your treatment. Please park in the garage, and contact our office at 408-559-7177. From there, one of our medical assistants will meet you at your car to perform the test. This testing is required regardless of vaccination status and is offered by our office at no cost.
During your appointment:
- Patients must keep masks on at all times unless instructed by your provider.
- For injectable patients receiving treatment without a mask please refrain from talking while your mask is off.
- All non injectable treatments will need to be prepaid prior to treatment to avoid lines at the front desk.